Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Houston We Have Liftoff!

Its official, we're going.
International Quilt Market- Fall




Ok, it was official before too, but now there are business cards. And postcards to previous customers to let them know we'll be there and to stop by and see what's new. Later when the printing is done there will be fresh brochures and bookmarks and buttons and new patterns. I can't wait.
But it isn't till the end of the month, so I'll have to wait a bit. In the mean time there will be Pacific International Quilt Show. That's next week and believe me, I'll be there with bells on come Thursday morning. Sandy and I go every year. We have our plan, we pack a lunch, we synchronize our watches and we kick some shopping a.... ooops sorry, I get a little carried away. Sandy is so mature but sadly, I am not. I'll get two days there, Friday Elizabeth and I will go and look at some booths. We're all business.
....lets not kid ourselves SHOPPPING. There are tons of people who go and look at all the amazing quilts first but let me tell you my friends, I'm free to admit I'm shallow. I want to see all that those vendors have to offer (except possibly that guy with the creepy puppets. I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in that!) The quilts will be there the whole exhibit. And I'll enjoy them at my leisure, when I finish my shopping!

6 Comments:

Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

I have the priviledge of knowing author, illustrator, Susan Branch, I believe she told me she would be at that show, too.

Have a blast!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold the phone - I am so loving your business cards - Miss Trusty Sidekick!! You crack me up! That reminds me, I should be getting better business cards for this market - I HATED the ones I took last year. Hmmm...add it to the list.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure IS real...and I have the visa bills to prove it! Can't wait tho!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

Quilt show sounds so fun !

Your card is perfect !
Clean and cheerful - I love it !

It says "happy and old fashioned".

Is that you Miss PKM ?

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. What fun to go shopping at the show, I mean what are shows for if not shopping!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I won't allow shopping to be considered shallow! It helps keep the economy alive...so it's more like a civic duty.

I wish I could go to that show!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older