Monday, September 11, 2006

One more cup of coffee please!

Yawn... stayed up reading Embroidered Truths by Monica Ferris last night. Way late and the whole thing. It was soo good I couldn't put it down. I really enjoy this mystery series about a woman who owns a needlework shop in Excelsior, Minnesota. I have been to Excelsior many times on my visits to Minnesota so that makes it ever more fun. If you like mysteries, I recommend this series.
On the sewing front, I did get my runner done, well the top anyway, still have to quilt it. I was trying to pick something easy again that I could whip right up but this time, it was a little harder. Lots of matching, lots of triangles, so lots more time. Have to confess lots of those points are off, but hopefully the overall look will be pleasing. When its done I'll take a picture. The fabrics are pretty and it goes well with a lot of the Nicol Sayre gift items we have.
Here are the little preview shots from the quilts by Elizabeth. Both are so pretty. They're off to the photographer this week I think. Thanks Elizabeth for letting me post these photos!

Well my friends, its time to get this show on the road, so have a fine day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Love that series of books! I think I've read every one of them also.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that series - is that one new? It gets so I can't remember which I've read and which I haven't!! Elizabeth's quilts are lovely (as usual). I LOVE Nichol Sayre stuff! I have a lot of the Halloween and Christmas stuff and even the little Thanksgiving folks. Have a great day!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Elizabeth's quilts look sweet. I can't wait to see the whole quilts.

Another Nicol Sayre fan here too.

4:37 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

chat soon.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Mom??!! I know you just croped that pic because my art area is hella messy...skeez!
xox

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older