Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crazy Dog Meme

Sandy tagged me recently to do a meme about 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.. I thought it was safest to go with pets. ( I don't need to scare you off right away with my own wierd things..)
I have two Norwich Terriers. They're sweet little dogs, Rocket, on the left , is the boy, Peep on the right is our girl. How we came to have these two dogs is a long story, best saved for another time. Believe me, that falls into the category of weird things about me.


1. Rocket enjoys wearing clothes. He doesn't want to take them off. Peep gets jealous if she doesn't have clothes on as well. Not that we dress them often. We just happened to be going to the snow and got them some sweaters to keep them warm. I know. Crazy talk.


2. Maybe this falls under wierd things about me. Lets don't persue it.


3, 4 and 5.. all about Peep. She loves carrots. She eats them, rolls on them, carrys them around, and will steal Rocket's. Carrots. Yum. She also will not drink water inside the house. Don't understand this at all. To top this off, outside, she won't drink out of a normal dog waterdish, so I have a big plastic pot saucer and she does her drinking there. I used to have saucers under all plants but turns out that grimier the water, the more she likes it. That can't be good. Lastly, she won't eat her food in the kitchen in the dog eating area. She has to eat on a little rug in the living room when we're there. I guess her eating requires an audience.

So there you go. Tag yourself if you'd like to share some wierd!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are darn cute! Have you seen "Best in Show" with Winky the Norwich terrier? I love their outfits! Funny, when we got Petey, he wouldn't eat in front of us. (He's a rescue, so God knows what happened to him before we got him!). He still has some weirdo things around like how he approaches his bowl and stuff. They have their own little quirks (just like us). I LOVE the bottom pic of (I think it's Peeps) with her carrot!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dogs are a crack up!

10:08 AM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Can't come out to play tag right now....cute as can be, though.


have a nice weekend

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peep is just the cutest thing EVER. She can come to my house for carrots any time.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just about wet my pants laughing when I saw the picture of the pooch in sunglasses and a babushka -- looks like he borrowed it from my mother!

I really enjoy your blog -- I can relate to it very much!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older