Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Busy Day

Its a busy day today! Everyone will be up and out and back and out again! Frankie is home and we're playing Musical Cars! She needs a regular maintenance visit for her vehicle. With class starting at 4pm today, she had time for a trip up to have dinner at home last night and then get her service appointment this morning. Bret can pick her up and bring her back home and she can drop me at work to take my car for hometown errands. I'll drop her at her car in the afternoon and she'll hit the road back home in time for class.

Is there any doubt she's Daddy's Girl??? Yup, Sweet 16!!

This picture was taken a few days later after she'd passed her driving test! I can't believe she's been driving all these years! In California you can get your permit at 15, so she's been behind the wheel for nearly four years! We got in a lot of good experience that permit year, she drove me almost everywhere. I think we did pretty well together, but I'm not sure that she'd agree.
I love that she comes and goes. I see her enough to not miss her too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Oh My!!!!!!!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, can't click to enlarge these photos! Lucky Frankie with that anniversary Mustang. I'm so glad I picked the same color for my vintage Tang.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older