Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My New Look!

I love my new look. Sandy cooked up this cool banner for me. I took photos of the darling triangle fabric banner from Elizabeth , some cute scottie pins and some home dec fabric and she came up with this cute design. I LOVE IT. Thanks Sandy!

Fixing the template though was a challenge. Harnessing my ex-geek powers after so many years was a real stretch. That whole area of my brain was reprogrammed 15 years ago with the formula's for cutting half square and quarter square triangles and how to calculate the size of setting triangles for quilts on point.

Thanks for all the positive comments over my new blog. You all inspire me so much!

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

I love your new look, and the banner is fantastic. I haven't even got a list of blogs on my sidebar yet, nevermind thinking about putting a header on, I'll get there one day. Yours looks so cheerful. Love xx

3:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

The banner is fantastic. I am very impressed, it looks so professional.

5:06 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Thank you!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

LOVE THE BANNER !!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Your banner is simply to die-for!!
It's up there amongst my favourites (:

11:51 PM  
Blogger Kristin Nicholas said...

Beautiful banner and blog - I've got to get to that one day too. Hard to fit it all in, isn't it?
Kristin

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older